리리의 이야기♥
L I L Y S E N P A I

안녕하세요



Lily ; 01 ; +60
BTS | SUZY BAE
MACKENYU ARATA | SUZU HIROSE
s e m i-h i a t u s
#SlytherinPride
FROM RIVER TO THE SEA

Twitter


감사
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : L U V
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Lily


The new ending. The new starting point.
Wednesday 28 July 2021 • 02:38 • 0 comments

 


Dear no one. Hello there. It's Lily speaking. Exactly. The same writer with a slight different style I guess. I don't think I'll be using full english on all my upcoming entry. I just want to do so on this one.

As I mentioned up there. The new start here meaning that I'm trying to improve my writing with proper spelling eventhough no one actually here except of myself. I just find joy in writing. It's been so long since the lat time I had the chance to do so. A little warning in advanced. I'll put up some pending post from up to 4 years before. The time that we can breath fresh air freely whenever we want unlike now.

Mark the date for nothing more than remembering my past which is part of my life. Today; 28th July 2021. More than a year that I've been completely jobless and useless. I don't want to talk about the jobless part that much because I'll obviously spit out curses towards some kind of so called human so I'll just say part of it was because of this pandemic, the Covid 19. 

Also on the same date on 2019, I lose one of the beloved person in my life, dearest nenek. Honestly I still miss her. A lot too much sometime. I used to share with her if I ever have crush on someone. I even talk to her about my virtual friends too. She love to joke around, teasing and mocking me. Dearest nenet, I wish you well there. We'll meet soon. I love you alot still and I still am crying over your passing some other night. I love you. The rest love you too. A lot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


? ?